Re: perl's memory model on win32 and msvcrt.dll dependency

From:
Leon Timmermans
Date:
January 29, 2012 02:49
Re: perl's memory model on win32 and msvcrt.dll dependency
Message ID:
CAHhgV8iMyJA3cH+SuoBJr3_iescvzEo0b2ubw-yhS+_wdZ8gfA@mail.gmail.com
On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 10:13 AM, demerphq <demerphq@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not to be glib, but the answer is probably we dont have that many
> Win32 Perl hackers and they tend to be busy.
>
> If you have the chops and time to help out then you and your skills
> would be very welcome.

Yes, this. Win32 proficiency seems to be a surprisingly rare talent on
p5p, more people who actually know what they're doing would be most
welcome.

Leon