Re: Any objections to using Unicode 6.1 in perl v5.16

From:
David Golden
Date:
January 28, 2012 16:46
Re: Any objections to using Unicode 6.1 in perl v5.16
Message ID:
CAOeq1c_tzNuG-=kz84SXqTyfP5mrkm+mSYYPtJL_QKHEfPHZ4g@mail.gmail.com
On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Karl Williamson
<public@khwilliamson.com> wrote:
>> Do you think it's feasible to have all changes incorporated and tested
>> before then?
>
> All but the final tweaks have been written; those being the things I was
> waiting to see the final files for.  Most of the changes needed have been in
> blead for about a month or so.  So yes, it is feasible.

Great!  Them I'm +1

And if there are errata for 6.1, we still have until April or so to
correct them.

-- David