Re: IO::Socket::INET documentation

From:
Paul LeoNerd Evans
Date:
January 28, 2012 06:11
Re: IO::Socket::INET documentation
Message ID:
20120128141116.GD8369@cel.leo
On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 02:05:43AM +0100, Leon Timmermans wrote:
> Why is it again that we don't have it in core yet? Or converted our
> toolchain (HTTP::Tiny in particular) to it? Is there any reason other
> than inertia?

Only recently (0.08) did I finally manage to make nonblocking connect
work properly on MSWin32. Prior to that, 0.07 and before, it would fail.
So I didn't want to suggest pulling it in to core until then.

Now it works, I think we no longer have any barriers to adoption.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd@leonerd.org.uk
ICQ# 4135350       |  Registered Linux# 179460
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/