Re: [perl #24204] Dupping STDERR for reading.

From:
David Golden
Date:
January 27, 2012 19:34
Re: [perl #24204] Dupping STDERR for reading.
Message ID:
CAOeq1c9rNvk_D4jOdRVWFH1-1n2wt5ZhW-t_yK8R3bJiVg4TPg@mail.gmail.com
On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 10:27 PM, James E Keenan via RT
<perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:
> This ticket was opened in late 2003.  The last previous contributor to
> this thread, Nick Ing-Simmons, passed away in September 2006
> (http://news.perlfoundation.org/2006/09/thanks_nick.html).
>
> Are there issues we still need to consider in this ticket?

I think it can be closed as a "won't fix".