[perl #108470] Term::ReadLine should use AE instead of Tk for event looping

From:
dmcbride@cpan.org via RT
Date:
January 27, 2012 12:32
Subject:
[perl #108470] Term::ReadLine should use AE instead of Tk for event looping
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-14510-1327696342-1938.108470-15-0@perl.org
Is there anything else I can do regarding this patch?  Since AE runs in
pure-perl, and T::RL::Perl runs in pure-perl (mostly), this may make it
easier to use the whole stack here in an event loop.  I've had trouble
installing Tk in the past, too :-)  (Back when I ran Redhat, I believe.)

Thanks,

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open