Any objections to using Unicode 6.1 in perl v5.16

From:
Karl Williamson
Date:
January 27, 2012 10:40
Subject:
Any objections to using Unicode 6.1 in perl v5.16
Message ID:
4F22EF92.1070105@khwilliamson.com
Unicode is about to release their latest version.  In the past, we have
automatically included the latest Unicode version in the next Perl one;
but I'm checking to see if there is any disagreement here.

The list of changes is here:
http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode6.1.0/

The link says it is a draft version, but yesterday they put their final
db files for this version up on their web site, so what's missing in the
linked-to document is just fleshing things out.  The changes p5p might
care about are all listed.