tips/tricks/contacts for Plan9 port of perl?

From:
Jens Staal
Date:
January 25, 2012 08:13
Subject:
tips/tricks/contacts for Plan9 port of perl?
Message ID:
CAK8RtFps4jd+O4eaiT7FmgMRgQ1nYQyneiL3cNppbvSnKE4gMQ@mail.gmail.com
Hi all

I just started trying to build the current stable (5.14.2) release of
Perl on Plan9 (i386) based on the instructions given in README.Plan9.

The build fails on a few points (tried to list what I have found at
the wiki below)
http://code.google.com/p/ports2plan9/wiki/UpdatedExistingPorts

The e-mail adress given at the end of README.Plan9 seems to have
expired so I could not contact the original author.

(if people want to start playing with this, a good way to start
playing with Plan9 is the 9vx virtual machine that can be found at:
https://bitbucket.org/yiyus/vx32
just extract a plan9 iso for a root system
see wiki at:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/9vx
for some tips and tricks. Other options are real virtualization
solutions, which usually work fine.)