[perl #104008] perlpod and perlpodspec disagree about alternate text for absolute urls

From:
Father Chrysostomos via RT
Date:
January 23, 2012 17:46
Subject:
[perl #104008] perlpod and perlpodspec disagree about alternate text for absolute urls
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-14510-1327369597-1643.104008-15-0@perl.org
On Mon Dec 05 17:38:48 2011, jkeenan wrote:
> On Sun Dec 04 20:30:27 2011, perl.p5p@rjbs.manxome.org wrote:
> > * James E Keenan via RT <perlbug-followup@perl.org> [2011-12-
> > 04T19:15:24]
>

> > > The problem I have with the second version above is that it doesn't
> > > produce a link in HTML.
> >
> > I'm guessing you testing with maint and not blead.
>
> Astute deduction!  Testing with blead, I get better HTML; see attached.
>
> So now, where do we stand with the original poster's questions?

Karl Williamson deleted the offending paragraph from perlpodspec in
commit 5e909f4bb.

--

Father Chrysostomos

---