Re: [perl #3471] [RESOLVED] Targeting printf %n format at any lvalue,not just scalar variable

From:
Dominic Dunlop
Date:
January 20, 2012 00:42
Re: [perl #3471] [RESOLVED] Targeting printf %n format at any lvalue,not just scalar variable
Message ID:
F0EDEDF4-DC51-4EF6-9DD9-4B55607810F7@me.com
No questions or concerns. Just thanks!

--