Re: [perl #108470] Term::ReadLine should use AE instead of Tk forevent looping

From:
Vladimir V. Perepelitsa
Date:
January 19, 2012 09:53
Re: [perl #108470] Term::ReadLine should use AE instead of Tk forevent looping
Message ID:
CAOgz_5-xSEWCUKDQmLgMaCdcGDVe4NYeALxwRN5-Vx2+pYnnGg@mail.gmail.com
On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 5:46 AM, Leon Timmermans <fawaka@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Vladimir V. Perepelitsa
> <inthrax@gmail.com> wrote:
> > You abuse Marc's module, so he insert a protection from abusing.
>
> Define 'abusing': AFAIK Paul didn't actually break anyone else's code,
> which would be the only argument that would impress me. If you define
> abuse as «doing something with a piece of code that the author hadn't
> envisioned», then I'll gladly be an abuser of code ;-)

My fault. I didn't check by myself what really happens.

--
Best wishes,
Vladimir V. Perepelitsa aka Mons Anderson