DAVEM TPF bug-grant report #96,#97

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
January 16, 2012 04:06
Subject:
DAVEM TPF bug-grant report #96,#97
Message ID:
20120116120536.GV2969@iabyn.com
(This report covers two weeks)

I haven't done any TPF grant work for the last two weeks.
This has been due to a combination of:

    * having flu;
    * doing other stuff;
    * tinkering with stuff on p5p instead;
    * being a bit stuck on the next phase my re_eval fixes;
    * a huge wave of can't-be-arsed-ness washing over me (aka post-xmas
      blues).

--
A power surge on the Bridge is rapidly and correctly diagnosed as a faulty
capacitor by the highly-trained and competent engineering staff.