perl 5.14.next

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
January 13, 2012 09:08
Subject:
perl 5.14.next
Message ID:
20120113170755.GA7413@cancer.codesimply.com

There are still no cherry-picks to maint-5.14, so there will be no 5.14 release
this month.  I will consider the question again in a month.

There have been some requests to cherry pick, but nothing has reached three
votes.  Allow me to detail what I'm going to do next, and what you can do:

I'm going to go back to see what was mentioned in the last thread on this
topic, then make sure that any committer who made a suggestion rather than use
cherrymaint* go use cherrymaint.  For suggestions by non-committers, I will
either request review or cast a proxy vote.

* cherrymaint is the tool by which committers can cast votes on what should be
  cherry picked, and can record which commits have been picked or rejected

  To use it, in case you forgot, you can "ssh perl5.git.perl.org -L
  3000:localhost:3000" and then hit http://localhost:3000/ to cast your votes

--
rjbs