perl5db.pl change log and version are naff in perl 5.15.6

From:
kevin dawson
Date:
January 8, 2012 09:54
Subject:
perl5db.pl change log and version are naff in perl 5.15.6
Message ID:
4F09D831.5010506@btclick.com
when i view perl5db.pl in perl 5.15.6

I expected to see change log for

     v1.34

as well as

     perl 5.15.6 -> perl5db.pl v1.35

but it's missing

it only goes up to v1.33

Also note

5.14.2 => v1.33
5.15.0 => v1.34
5.15.1 => v1.34
5.15.2 => v1.34
5.15.3 => v1.34
5.15.4 => v1.34
5.15.5 => v1.34
5.15.6 => v1.35

from perl5156delta

    * The "c [line num]" debugger command was broken by other debugger
      changes released in 5.15.3. This is now fixed.

    * Breakpoints were not properly restored after a debugger restart
      using the "R" command. This was broken in 5.15.3. This is now fixed.

    * The debugger prompt did not display the current line. This was
      broken in 5.15.3. This is now fixed.

THIS IS FUBAR.

now I understand why the perl5db.pl version is meaningless, are we to
assume that versions in perl are irrelevant, is a new standard or is it
going to be fixed?

regards

bowtie