develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2011

libnet & Scalar-List-Utils maintainer

From:
Graham Barr
Date:
December 30, 2011 10:55
Subject:
libnet & Scalar-List-Utils maintainer
Message ID:
C46B7CE6-0C35-40A0-B814-95FB843D89A6@pobox.com
After having good intentions to spend some time over the Christmas break to address issues reported with libnet and Scalar-List-Utils distributions and failed. I have decided that long ago I should have looked for new maintainers for these distributions.

I would prefer that these distributions remain maintained as standalone distributions outside of the core, so anyone wanting to take these on can contact me and I will transfer permissions on PAUSE.

Graham.