develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2011

Re: [perl #93428] potential race condition when mixing signals and select()

From:
Eric Brine
Date:
December 11, 2011 14:05
Re: [perl #93428] potential race condition when mixing signals and select()
Message ID:
CALJW-qH=CsMF3PfgUKfp1QRqzrtDzVY3kVZnYXdHw1RaNuOf6A@mail.gmail.com
Disregard the previous message from me. It was sent accidentally far before
it was ready to be sent.