DAVEM TPF bug-grant report #86

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
October 31, 2011 04:50
Subject:
DAVEM TPF bug-grant report #86
Message ID:
20111031115001.GM3046@iabyn.com
On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 09:25:21AM +0100, Dave Mitchell wrote:
> spent the rest of
> the week making good progress on making it work with run-time literals,
> i.e. qr/$runtime(?{literal})/.

Still working on that, but turns out to be harder than I expected.
In particular, I want to avoid concatenating the args to pp_regcomp
for as long as possible, while the qr-overloading and skip-if-same-string
mechanisms want an early concat.

Report for period 2011/10/24 to 2011/10/30 inclusive

SUMMARY
-------

    Effort (HH::MM):

        0:00 diagnosing bugs
       18:55 fixing bugs
        0:00 reviewing other people's bug fixes
        0:00 reviewing ticket histories
        0:00 review the ticket queue (triage)
       -----
       18:55 TOTAL

    Numbers of tickets closed:

           0 tickets closed that have been worked on
           0 tickets closed related to bugs that have been fixed
           0 tickets closed that were reviewed but not worked on (triage)
       -----
           0 TOTAL

DETAIL
------

[perl #34161] METABUG - (?{...}) and (??{...}) regexp issues

    2011/10/24	5:05 fix

    2011/10/25	6:00 fix

    2011/10/26	4:15 fix

    2011/10/27	0:25 fix

    2011/10/30	3:10 fix

--
Never work with children, animals, or actors.