evalbytes

From:
Father Chrysostomos
Date:
October 30, 2011 14:42
Subject:
evalbytes
Message ID:
51837479-CE34-4ADE-B4A2-31FDBFE28DB6@cpan.org
I’m working on the eval $unicode / evalbytes $bytes feature that was discussed earlier.

You can see it working on the sprout/eval branch.

It is enabled by two feature features, unicode_eval and evalbytes.  I used two separate features, since I could not think of a name that would cover both.

Please raise any objections now before I finish and merge it.  (Objections saying you can just encode/decode first don’t count, because one would have to parse the code first for ‘use utf8’ directives.)

It still needs documentation.