Re: Are exceptions "still broken" in core Perl?

From:
Zefram
Date:
October 25, 2011 07:43
Re: Are exceptions "still broken" in core Perl?
Message ID:
20111025144321.GO7137@lake.fysh.org
Steve Hay wrote:
>seems not to have been changed - the problem still exists in 5.14.2, at least.

Interesting, it emits the warning under "perl -w" but not if -w is not
used.  This applies regardless of whether the exception is an object or
a string.  This detail could be changed.

Exceptions occurring inside destructors really doesn't get along with
mandatory-unwinding exceptions.  We can't fundamentally fix it.  I must
get back to working on resumable exceptions sometime.

-zefram