NWCLARK TPF grant report #6

From:
Date:
October 24, 2011 08:19
Subject:

 0.25		AIX smoke failure
=====
 0.25

2011/10/14	Friday
 0.25		Porting/bisect.pl
=====
 0.25

Which I calculate is 5.25 hours

Looks like I mostly managed to have a holiday in Croatia.

Porting/bisect.pl now works on OS X (as well as Linux and FreeBSD).
Which is handy, if it's an OS X problem, or all you have access to is OS X.

(All XS extensions back to 5.002, miniperl back to 5.000. Likely it will
require a case sensitive file system for some intermediate blead revisions.
Only tested on my laptop, on its case sensitive HFS+ partition)

Nicholas Clark