Re: [perl #72156] perldoc should ask less to handle ANSI escapes

From:
Joshua ben Jore
Date:
October 21, 2011 11:50
Re: [perl #72156] perldoc should ask less to handle ANSI escapes
Message ID:
CAHmiencEXa4BLQpmE4_jgV621=RCiDFzwc+N2WZaStcN388RdA@mail.gmail.com
Thanks, I'll look at this tonight. Agreed, Configure ought to be sane
and that is separable from Podlater sanity.