DAVEM TPF bug-grant report #84

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
October 17, 2011 02:17
Subject:
DAVEM TPF bug-grant report #84
Message ID:
20111017091651.GJ3046@iabyn.com
On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 11:05:42AM +0100, Dave Mitchell wrote:
> Well, last week turned out not to be any better after all.
> Zero hours achieved.
> Definitely going to be better this week...

This week was better. Managed to get working on the re_eval stuff again.
Got qr// almost working as regards closure behaviour, and it passes all
tests, although there are a few things I know still need fixing (the
failures being masked by the fact that most tests in this area are still
marked TODO).

In particular,

    for my $i (1..3) {
	push @r, qr/^(??{$i})$/;
    }

now creates three patterns that match 1,2,3 respectively.

Report for period 2011/10/10 to 2011/10/16 inclusive

SUMMARY
-------

    Effort (HH::MM):

        0:00 diagnosing bugs
       13:20 fixing bugs
        0:00 reviewing other people's bug fixes
        0:00 reviewing ticket histories
        0:00 review the ticket queue (triage)
       -----
       13:20 TOTAL

    Numbers of tickets closed:

           0 tickets closed that have been worked on
           0 tickets closed related to bugs that have been fixed
           0 tickets closed that were reviewed but not worked on (triage)
       -----
           0 TOTAL

DETAIL
------

[perl #34161] METABUG - (?{...}) and (??{...}) regexp issues

    2011/10/11	4:10 fix

    2011/10/12	3:30 fix

    2011/10/14	5:40 fix

--
Any [programming] language that doesn't occasionally surprise the
novice will pay for it by continually surprising the expert.