The last days of Programming Perl, 4th ed.

From:
brian d foy
Date:
October 14, 2011 14:55
Subject:
The last days of Programming Perl, 4th ed.
Message ID:
141020111655298770%brian.d.foy@gmail.com
Tom and I have been plugging away on Programming Perl, 4ed, and we have
stuff that we can show people now. If you'd like to read what we have
before it makes it onto paper, let me know off list.

Since we're covering as much as the latest bits of Perl that we can,
p5p is probably where anyone with the rights skills will be. :)

Thanks,

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy@gmail.com>