Re: Speak up now about your use of EBCDIC or WE WILL REMOVE IT in afuture release of Perl

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
October 3, 2011 02:07
Re: Speak up now about your use of EBCDIC or WE WILL REMOVE IT in afuture release of Perl
Message ID:
20111003090737.GC23881@plum.flirble.org
On Mon, Oct 03, 2011 at 10:03:52AM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> b: My hunch is that
>    i)  Craig is right - if all the EBCDIC related code were removed in one
>        (or few) clearly labeled the tools associated with git would make it
                                 ^ commits

oops.

I wonder if the rediff.com autoresponder is going to send me a reply for
both e-mails I sent. Hateful clueless thing.

Nicholas Clark