Re: [perl #100364] exit doesn't match its documentation

From:
Eric Brine
Date:
October 1, 2011 02:59
Re: [perl #100364] exit doesn't match its documentation
Message ID:
CALJW-qGn4DXyymDTYSQWcZXnMLm9tyPa5o0kQ_E2dLnYVvjiDw@mail.gmail.com
On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Zefram <zefram@fysh.org> wrote:

> Eric Brine wrote:
> >Anyway, 3+4 and 5 || 6 aren't terms,
>
> They are in the sense in which "term" is meant in the Perl grammar.
> It refers to a term of a list.  See "term" and "listexpr" in perly.y,
> and "parse_termexpr" in perlapi.

In my experience, term refers to an expression in parens or a value literal.
I shouldn't be expected to read perly.y to understand how to use exit.