Re: [perl #100190] RFE: fix sprintf to be consistent with printf and be useful!

From:
Tom Christiansen
Date:
September 30, 2011 07:54
Re: [perl #100190] RFE: fix sprintf to be consistent with printf and be useful!
Message ID:
16907.1317394444@chthon
>Aristotle Pagaltzis wrote:
>> * Linda Walsh <perlbug-followup@perl.org> [2011-09-27 22:40]:
>> Is there some **REAL** good reason why sprintf should not behave/ be
>> compatible with printf?
>>
>> No. There isn’t.
>----
>    I'm glad you agree, it's a bug in the design of the language.

Now you're just being unnecessarily silly.  Just because you
don't like something doesn't mean it is a bug.

--tom