Re: Speak up now about your use of EBCDIC or WE WILL REMOVE IT in afuture release of Perl

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
September 30, 2011 05:20
Re: Speak up now about your use of EBCDIC or WE WILL REMOVE IT in afuture release of Perl
Message ID:
CAJueppu=ey1fWVM5g=qNYkKLjtgcPhG_pKbVGR7ZJuMJBTpL9Q@mail.gmail.com
The response of IBM stinks.

There should be no 'forks' of open source projects maintained by
vendors.  That just leads into pain and suffering.  Or at the very
least divergence and obsolescence.

--
There is this special biologist word we use for 'stable'. It is
'dead'. -- Jack Cohen