5.14.2 CPAN smoke report

From:
Steffen Mueller
Date:
September 28, 2011 22:48
Subject:
5.14.2 CPAN smoke report
Message ID:
4E840691.4080406@cpan.org
Dear all,

at the request of Jesse and Florian, I ran a full CPAN smoke to detect
regressions between 5.14.1 and 5.14.2 RC1. The full run took from about
Friday night to Tuesday and the report on differing test results can be
found at the following URL. Florian used some intermediate result for
asserting the quality of the release, but could not delay it for the
full run.

http://steffen-mueller.net/smoke_reports/perl5142RC1

It is quite possible that the test results that changed belong to
modules that have random/intermittent/load dependent test outcomes. But
we will never know unless someone investigates them. I'm busy preparing
another CPAN smoke report for Chip's SV changes.

Please consider getting involved and helping check some of these
differing results. If you find a module that has unreliable tests,
please let me know, so I can blacklist it in future.

Best regards,
Steffen