Re: [perl #100190] RFE: fix sprintf to be consistent with printf andbe useful!

From:
Leon Timmermans
Date:
September 28, 2011 16:47
Re: [perl #100190] RFE: fix sprintf to be consistent with printf andbe useful!
Message ID:
CAHhgV8iMBrVT9jpfe+8ab7FYAp80WhbtVacrqZQjOoJZNfkkqQ@mail.gmail.com
On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 1:27 AM, Linda W <perl-diddler@tlinx.org> wrote:
> Ya know...for someone who talks like what they think they know what they
> are talking about, they might wanna check their examples before telling
> people
> that they can do "XXX", cuz your example doesn't work (and I wasted a bit of
> time
> thinking you knew what you were talking about!  (dictionary, gullible: me).

Dear Linda,

Could you please refrain from stabbing people who try to help you? The
fact that they posted code that's not entirely correct does not
justify personal attacks.

Thanks you,

Leon