Re: Camel/Dromedary will be replaced tomorrow

From:
Dennis Kaarsemaker
Date:
September 28, 2011 13:45
Re: Camel/Dromedary will be replaced tomorrow
Message ID:
1317242745.21037.16.camel@localhost
On wo, 2011-09-28 at 09:40 -0700, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> On Sep 28, 2011, at 1:56 AM, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
>
> > On di, 2011-09-27 at 22:32 +0200, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> >
> >> With 5.15.3 and 5.14.2 out the door, I will replace camel and dromedary
> >> tomorrow.
> >
> > This has now been completed. There was a bit of a delay due to a
> > malfunctioning heartbeat process. Please let me know if you have
> > problems accessing or using the new boxes.
>

> Fantastic. Thanks so much!  What's new and exciting about the new servers?

They're newer, have more memory, more cpu, more diskspace and kvm
support.

And there are more of them :)

Steffen is already abusing one for his smoke tests and the others are
almost ready to go too.

--
Dennis Kaarsemaker        Senior Unix Systems Administrator
Amsterdam, The Netherlands   dennis.kaarsemaker@booking.com