Re: Camel/Dromedary will be replaced tomorrow

From:
Elizabeth Mattijsen
Date:
September 28, 2011 13:37
Re: Camel/Dromedary will be replaced tomorrow
Message ID:
CB737A55-52BC-4581-AAA3-86FFF5868D09@dijkmat.nl
On Sep 28, 2011, at 10:33 PM, Elizabeth Mattijsen wrote:
> On Sep 28, 2011, at 6:40 PM, Jesse Vincent wrote:

>>> This has now been completed. There was a bit of a delay due to a
>>> malfunctioning heartbeat process. Please let me know if you have
>>> problems accessing or using the new boxes.
>>
>> Fantastic. Thanks so much!  What's new and exciting about the new servers?
>
> I think they're on more standard hardware now, so they're less of a maintenance burden.  Oh, and they're better than before, I believe.
>
> Dennis should be able to tell more…

Hmm…  I just got this back from robo-Dennis:

Thank you for your mail.
I will be out of office from today and will be back on Tuesday,
October 11.

So it may be a while before we really know.

Liz