Re: Camel/Dromedary will be replaced tomorrow

From:
Elizabeth Mattijsen
Date:
September 28, 2011 13:33
Re: Camel/Dromedary will be replaced tomorrow
Message ID:
5CF61BF4-8EE0-49FF-9A1E-B16DE51D380E@dijkmat.nl
On Sep 28, 2011, at 6:40 PM, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> On Sep 28, 2011, at 1:56 AM, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
>> On di, 2011-09-27 at 22:32 +0200, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
>>
>>> With 5.15.3 and 5.14.2 out the door, I will replace camel and dromedary
>>> tomorrow.
>>
>> This has now been completed. There was a bit of a delay due to a
>> malfunctioning heartbeat process. Please let me know if you have
>> problems accessing or using the new boxes.
>
> Fantastic. Thanks so much!  What's new and exciting about the new servers?

I think they're on more standard hardware now, so they're less of a maintenance burden.  Oh, and they're better than before, I believe.

Dennis should be able to tell moreā€¦

Liz