Re: Camel/Dromedary will be replaced tomorrow

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
September 28, 2011 02:53
Re: Camel/Dromedary will be replaced tomorrow
Message ID:
CAMoYMM9nLrL8zBpzTKH88SjdWR4ZcfNRuoc36DxUWSQVncG=Sw@mail.gmail.com
On 28 September 2011 10:56, Dennis Kaarsemaker
<dennis.kaarsemaker@booking.com> wrote:
> On di, 2011-09-27 at 22:32 +0200, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
>
>> With 5.15.3 and 5.14.2 out the door, I will replace camel and dromedary
>> tomorrow.
>
> This has now been completed. There was a bit of a delay due to a
> malfunctioning heartbeat process. Please let me know if you have
> problems accessing or using the new boxes.

Also, cherrymaint should be up and running now.