Re: Camel/Dromedary will be replaced tomorrow

From:
Dennis Kaarsemaker
Date:
September 28, 2011 01:56
Re: Camel/Dromedary will be replaced tomorrow
Message ID:
1317200179.21037.14.camel@localhost
On di, 2011-09-27 at 22:32 +0200, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:

> With 5.15.3 and 5.14.2 out the door, I will replace camel and dromedary
> tomorrow.

This has now been completed. There was a bit of a delay due to a
malfunctioning heartbeat process. Please let me know if you have
problems accessing or using the new boxes.

--
Dennis Kaarsemaker        Senior Unix Systems Administrator
Amsterdam, The Netherlands   dennis.kaarsemaker@booking.com