Re: Speak up now about your use of EBCDIC or WE WILL REMOVE IT ina future release of Perl

From:
Karl Williamson
Date:
September 23, 2011 12:05
Re: Speak up now about your use of EBCDIC or WE WILL REMOVE IT ina future release of Perl
Message ID:
4E7CD84B.9040006@khwilliamson.com
On 09/23/2011 11:06 AM, Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 12:24:01 -0400
> Jesse Vincent wrote:
>
>> If nobody speaks up for EBCDIC, there's a pretty good chance that it will be on the way to Valhalla in the not-too-distant future.
>
> Why, Do they use EBCDIC in Valhalla?

I imagine they do, since it's not far from Poughkeepsie (70 min
according to Google via the Taconic State Parkway)