Re: Some preliminary cpan smoking reports

From:
George Greer
Date:
September 4, 2011 10:04
Re: Some preliminary cpan smoking reports
Message ID:
alpine.LFD.2.02.1109041259540.10085@ein.m-l.org
On Sun, 4 Sep 2011, Steffen Mueller wrote:

> In related news, if any frequent CPAN tester is reading this, I'd like to
> hear about distributions that you commonly blacklist because they do stupid
> things like reading from STDIN in Makefile.PL (which means they'll be killed
> by Chris' timeout logic and waste a whole lot of time).

I generally started from Andreas J. K├Ânig's github repository:

 	https://github.com/andk/cpanpm

Look for "distroprefs".

--
George Greer