develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2011

PATCH: Bump Locale-Codes from 3.17 to 3.18

From:
Sullivan Beck
Date:
PATCH: Bump Locale-Codes from 3.17 to 3.18
Message ID:
4E5E2889.9090003@cpan.org
I just released Locale-Codes-3.18 which contains the core modules
Locale::Country, Locale::Language, and Locale::Currency.  Due to the
size of the patch, I'm including a link here instead of sending it as an

http://sullybeck.com/0001-Bump-Locale-Codes-from-3.17-to-3.18.patch

====
Background:

The core modules Locale::Country, Locale::Language, and Locale::Currency
(all part of the Locale-Codes distribution) should be updated on a
regular basis. They contain "codes" from various internet standards
which change over time.

I plan on releasing new versions at 2-4 times a year to keep the codes
up-to-date. At this point, I'm not planning on any significant code
changes (other than bug fixes), so the only significant changes
between releases should be to update the codes.