develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2011

TPF bug-grant report #72

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
July 25, 2011 06:54
Subject:
TPF bug-grant report #72
Message ID:
20110725135442.GA2912@iabyn.com
Did a bit of non-TPF stuff:

 * fixed an issue with my new Perl_rpeep shallow recursion thing;
 * fixed a write.t test that that was failing under miniperl

and for TPF-related stuff, I've started work on properly fixing re_evals
(i.e. /(?{...}) and friends). So far I've done work on the lexer/parser
side of things, but there's still lots to go. (And I may find that what I
plan to do won't work after all.)

Report for period 2011/07/18 to 2011/07/24 inclusive

SUMMARY
-------

    Effort (HH::MM):

        0:00 diagnosing bugs
        6:15 fixing bugs
        0:00 reviewing other people's bug fixes
        0:00 reviewing ticket histories
        0:00 review the ticket queue (triage)
       -----
        6:15 TOTAL

    Numbers of tickets closed:

           0 tickets closed that have been worked on
           0 tickets closed related to bugs that have been fixed
           0 tickets closed that were reviewed but not worked on (triage)
       -----
           0 TOTAL

DETAIL
------

[perl #34161] METABUG - (?{...}) and (??{...}) regexp issues

    2011/07/18	0:25 fix

    2011/07/19	0:10 fix

    2011/07/22	3:30 fix

    2011/07/23	2:10 fix

--
All wight. I will give you one more chance. This time, I want to hear
no Wubens. No Weginalds. No Wudolf the wed-nosed weindeers.