develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2011

Re: Is 5.16 the time to remove \N, the complement of \n, frombeing experimental ?

From:
Jesse Vincent
Date:
Re: Is 5.16 the time to remove \N, the complement of \n, frombeing experimental ?
Message ID:
20110705234834.GH11875@fsck.bestpractical.com

On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 05:46:40PM -0600, Karl Williamson wrote:
> This "experimental" feature was added in 5.12.  I have heard no
> complaints about it.  The changes would be to strip the pods of
> the marking it experimental.

Is it being used? (Are folks cpanning modules that use it?)

-j