develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2011

[perl #93934] pod2html output broken

From:
Daniel Pfeiffer
Date:
July 3, 2011 13:17
Subject:
[perl #93934] pod2html output broken
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-16080-1309612283-1648.93934-75-0@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  Daniel Pfeiffer
# Please include the string:  [perl #93934]

Frankly I don't really know what to feed to all the options.  For a
relocatable output I have found the best results come from --podpath=.
--podroot=. --htmlroot=., but that leads to interpod links like ./.html for
L<>.  I have now tracked it down to the fact that the pod path up to the
prefix must not contain a dot.  So my './xyz.pod' doesn't match anymore than a
dir with version number would.  I suppose the intention should be to find the
last dot, not the first, as per my patch.  If there is a reason to match
multiple suffixes, / should be excluded from the 2nd char group instead.

coralament / best Grötens / liebe Grüße / best regards / elkorajn salutojn
Daniel Pfeiffer

--
lerne / learn / apprends / lär dig / ucz się    Esperanto:
                     http://lernu.net  /  http://ikurso.net