Re: 5.14.0 and MakeMaker (Re: Call for 5.14 release blockers)

From:
Jesse Vincent
Date:
March 25, 2011 07:59
Re: 5.14.0 and MakeMaker (Re: Call for 5.14 release blockers)
Message ID:
20110325145847.GU10056@fsck.bestpractical.com

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 03:52:33PM +0100, Christian Walde wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 15:38:00 +0100, Jesse Vincent <jesse@fsck.com> wrote:
>
> >If there are specific catastrophic failures in the version of MakeMaker
> >we're shipping that fit the definition of things that would get updated
> >in a maint release, let's talk about them.  I'm happy to buy the beer.
>
> EUMM 6.57_05 has compilation issues under ActivePerl as shown here: http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/f3e82aaa-6c10-1014-a463-7ea05919af89

That's the CPAN 6.57_05 against ActivePerl 5.10.1, which is potentially
a very different thing than bleadperl and its shipped copy of MakeMaker.

Jan - Are you seeing these failures in ActiveState's smokes of blead?