Re: 5.14.0 and MakeMaker (Re: Call for 5.14 release blockers)

From:
Curtis Jewell
Date:
March 24, 2011 17:46
Re: 5.14.0 and MakeMaker (Re: Call for 5.14 release blockers)
Message ID:
1301013970.25024.1433603861@webmail.messagingengine.com
On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 18:54 -0500, "Craig A. Berry"
<craig.a.berry@gmail.com> wrote:> So do we want to release 5.14.0 with
an "experimental" version of
> EU::MM?  And if we do, shouldn't we make it a *real* experimental
> release rather than an illegitimate child of an experimental release?
> And there are also quite a few changes upstream that don't appear to
> exist in a release yet, even an experimental one.    Are any of them
> release-worthy?

I call 'HELP! HELP!' (instead of calling bull****)

(in other words, this needs fixed, because one of the first things
Strawberry Perl's build process does is to go and install the version
from CPAN.)

--Curtis
--
Curtis Jewell
csjewell@cpan.org           http://csjewell.dreamwidth.org/

"Your random numbers are not that random" -- perl-5.10.1.tar.gz/util.c

Strawberry Perl for Windows betas: http://strawberryperl.com/beta/