Resolving whether "[perl #81332] 744aaba059 bloats the Bcompilers" is a 5.14 blocker

From:
Jesse Vincent
Date:
March 23, 2011 16:36
Subject:
Resolving whether "[perl #81332] 744aaba059 bloats the Bcompilers" is a 5.14 blocker
Message ID:
20110323233637.GG3561@puppy
Reini,

I'd appreciate it if you could take a look at Nick's message from last
Saturday:

http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=81332#txn-831768

Nick can't replicate the code bloat you're seeing and I really need to
nail down our list of critical blockers for 5.14.0.

To be able to make a decision about whether to keep this on the list of
blockers, I need a concrete reproduction recipe that demonstrates the
bloat you're seeing by the end of this weekend (27 March).

Thanks!

Jesse