From:
Steffen Schwigon
Date:
March 10, 2011 01:17
87fwqvuyg6.fsf@renormalist.net
Johan Vromans <jvromans@squirrel.nl> writes:
> Using Moose is not trivial.

Every time I discuss different available Perl OO approaches with
newbies where really only the basic stuff counts that they know from
another languages, Moose wins regarding easiness and readability. And
I for myself know that it will scale to complexity once they come
back. Of course that's just my experience, it's not an argument.

> Installing Moose is even less trivial. It has a dependency chain of
> 40 modules, several non-PP.

To be fair, Moose has an impressive GREEN testers matrix:

  http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=Moose+1.24

*That*, however *is* an argument.

Kind regards,
Steffen