From:
Steffen Schwigon
Date:
March 10, 2011 01:09
87k4g7uytx.fsf@renormalist.net
Joel Roth <joelz@pobox.com> writes:
> When I asked Adam Kennedy, "why not add setters to
> Object::Tiny?" he explained that while everyone will want
> setters, people won't agree on syntax.
> And we don't agree on frameworks, either.

When I discussed that on use.perl the concern was speed. I then asked
for his permission to use the O::Tiny namespace and put

  http://search.cpan.org/~schwigon/Object-Tiny-RW-1.06/

onto CPAN. However, people loughed about me at that time with
“Muahahahaha, yet another accessor module”. (Don't worry, I'm
over it in the meantime. So is bizzness… :-))

Kind regards,
Steffen
--
Steffen Schwigon <ss5@renormalist.net>