Re: [perl #77384] Passing a ref to warn doesn't append file and line

From:
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa
Date:
March 7, 2011 17:47
Re: [perl #77384] Passing a ref to warn doesn't append file and line
Message ID:
AANLkTi=EMStaH-cESVyPKKZXX8A+btq=+oC2C+D5ozw_@mail.gmail.com
On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 2:30 PM, Father Chrysostomos via RT
<perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:
> With the hope of finally resolving this for 5.14:

I just wanted to express my +1 to resolve this for 5.14 and it is good
to know that this is considered a blocker.

--
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa