Re: Rethinking some perldocs (Re: Revising Perl's OO docs - a new OO tutorial)

From:
brian d foy
Date:
March 4, 2011 15:32
Re: Rethinking some perldocs (Re: Revising Perl's OO docs - a new OO tutorial)
Message ID:
040320111732072563%brian.d.foy@gmail.com
In article <20110304161211.GB28401@almanda>, Abigail
<abigail@abigail.be> wrote:

> You're talking about a deprecation cycle. Either you intend the remove
> the current location, or you don't.

That deprecation cycle might be 5 years. :) And, there is no location.
There is just a name and something that knows how to find something
connected to that name.