Re: Rethinking some perldocs (Re: Revising Perl's OO docs - a new OO tutorial)

From:
Tom Christiansen
Date:
March 4, 2011 14:03
Re: Rethinking some perldocs (Re: Revising Perl's OO docs - a new OO tutorial)
Message ID:
16685.1299276143@chthon
>>> Part of it is a generation gap. I can't noticing the man-users are
>>> primarily people who (AFAIK) started using perl in the early 90s.

>> Not I. :)

> He was being polite, and left out the "(or from before the dawn
> of time itself)".

So I guess there's antemillennia...

...and then there's antediluvian.

But it's not true.  I never used perl0. :)

--tom