Re: Rethinking some perldocs (Re: Revising Perl's OO docs - a new OO tutorial)

From:
demerphq
Date:
March 4, 2011 13:56
Re: Rethinking some perldocs (Re: Revising Perl's OO docs - a new OO tutorial)
Message ID:
AANLkTinsFsJAeP7NvbdMk3LVT6RWJTTPBbeJgfVVTaMa@mail.gmail.com
On 4 March 2011 22:35, Tom Christiansen <tchrist@perl.com> wrote:
> Leon Timmermans wrote:
>
>> Part of it is a generation gap. I can't noticing the man-users are
>> primarily people who (AFAIK) started using perl in the early 90s.
>
> Not I. :)

He was being polite, and left out the "(or from before the dawn of
time itself)".

Yves