Re: Rethinking some perldocs (Re: Revising Perl's OO docs - a newOO tutorial)

From:
Jesse Vincent
Date:
March 4, 2011 09:31
Re: Rethinking some perldocs (Re: Revising Perl's OO docs - a newOO tutorial)
Message ID:
20110304173146.GY2297@fsck.bestpractical.com

On Fri, Mar 04, 2011 at 11:11:02AM -0600, Dave Rolsky wrote:

> Frankly, it's somewhat shameful that Perl doesn't ship with a great
> in-browser doc reader app for installed docs.

Assuming a minimal dep chain and a good run of CPAN development
beforehand, I'd consider such a thing in core for 5.16