Re: Rethinking some perldocs (Re: Revising Perl's OO docs - a newOO tutorial)

From:
Abigail
Date:
March 4, 2011 09:03
Re: Rethinking some perldocs (Re: Revising Perl's OO docs - a newOO tutorial)
Message ID:
20110304170254.GC28401@almanda
On Fri, Mar 04, 2011 at 10:56:37AM -0600, Dave Rolsky wrote:

> I also think we should consider writing the docs assuming they will be
> mostly viewed on the web,

Personally, I find that an almost alien thought.

Why would anyone use a web interface for something that's already
there locally?

Abigail